WARNING: This page is outdated. We are going to release a new mediaTUM version in early 2016.
Our new page can be found here: mediaTUM @ Github Pages
For more information, please contact us.
mediatum is an Open-Source software product for large scale image, document and video archiving and retrieval.
Features of mediatum:
- Fast metadata and fulltext indexing and search
- Support for document, video and image file formats (pdf, ps, jpeg, png, tif, swf)
- Decentralised Administration
- Extensible, rule-based, access control
- OAI export
- OpenAIRE compliant
- user and usergroup management
All mediatum software is licensend under the Gnu General Public License.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL as published by
the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.